Monday, September 7, 2009

All locations found!

About two weeks later than expected I have settled on a space for the Installation that will now be will shown at 1 Cottage Street Room 106. This is an installation of grass covered chairs with night photography and city folk's stories fed through rotary telephones. I beginning to refer to as my Our Town Goes Chia installation.

That will be shown in conjunction with the Easthampton Alphabet Illustrations at the Old Town Hall at 43 Main Street in Easthampton and an audio cell tour of weird but true unknown Easthampton stories. Pick up your maps at the Old Town Hall or the 1 Cottage Street installation.

The grass growing will be quite the experience as I am planning to grow 18 chairs altogether throughout the course of a month. Actually this entire project coming to fruition is an incredible experience since it has been a two year undertaking. The excitement I feel is overwhelming.